Judge milk frother – use it on the hob
This gorgeous jug is also a sauce pot meaning you can heat the milk directly in the unit on the hob. Then when you’re done simply take the frother off the heat and use the supplied plunger and lid to make perfectly frothy milk in 30 seconds.
The wonderful thing about the plunger included with this item is that it produces a creamy and thick foam, not airy and light, which gives a really authentic taste to your cappuccinos and lattes.
The base of the Judge milk frother is made from mirror polished stainless steel with a phenolic handle – giving it a beautiful appearance which is also very functional. You can also put this in your dish washer for hassle free cleaning and it can hold up to the equivalent of two jugs of milk.
This week’s most popular milk frothers
- Café Quality at Home: luxurious lattes, cappuccinos, coffee, hot chocolates, macchiatos and...
- Heat and Froth Milk: Milk frother heats up to 240ml (8.1 oz) milk for delicious lattes or flat...
- Durable and Stylish Design: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for...
- 【Multi-functional】Multi-functional milk frother machine, Cold milk Frothing, Hot milk...
- 【Quiet & Quick】IKICH milk foam machine is very quiet when working, The sound is less than...
- 【Secure & Smart Design】The IKICH electronic milk frother machine has a simple and practical...
- One-Touch Triple Function- Heat's milk and makes hot or cold froth
- Sufficient capacity for two- 200 ml of hot or cold froth or 320ml of heated milk
- Cordless operation - place on its base at any angle
How To Use It:
Simply pour in your desired amount of milk and place the frother (without the lid) onto your hob. Heat the milk to your desired temperature. It is often recommended that 55-65 degrees is the ideal temperature to heat milk to. Any hotter and you risk the milk sticking to the bottom of the frother. Milk which is too hot can also burn the coffee giving a bitter rather than a smooth taste. (If you’re unsure you can use a milk frother thermometer to keep an eye on the temperature).
Once complete remove from the hob and use the plunger to froth the milk in 30 seconds! Simple!
The simplicity and quality of this Judge milk frother makes it a sure winner. Especially as you can use the frother directly on the hob meaning you won’t need another pan to heat the milk or glass jar to use in the microwave.
Couple this with the affordable price and you have something which is sure fire hit for the coffee lover in your life.