Yummy, Delicious and Easy To Make Coffees and Hot Chocolates.
The Hostess milk frother is so easy to use. Pop the milk into the frother pot, place on the hot plate, press the desired temperature setting button and you’ll have delicious hot chocolate, or coffee within minutes!
We love this Hostess milk frother. It has a cool 1980s feel to it despite being very modern looking. You can of course use this device to make great cappuccino or latte coffees.
But you can also use it to stir in your favourite hot chocolate powder while the frother is busy working to make a truly decadent hot chocolate.
Because the heating plate is separate to the frother pot you can detach it for easy pouring and it’s also dishwasher safe making keeping it clean a breeze.
The Hostess milk frother comes with a frothing pot, heating plate and clear plastic lid – so you can see the milk frothing! The handle at the side of the pot allows for easy pouring and removal from the base.
The Hostess milk frother is so versatile
The frothing ‘cup’ is removable and has been made so that it can be used very easily by both left and right handed people which I think is a nice consideration which is sometimes overlooked by manufacturers.
- Make you favourite milkshakes a little extra special by adding both the milkshake powder and milk to the frother and produce a delicious, creamy milk shake. It will also do this with a single press of a button! Simply press the foaming button on the left (which froths but does not heat).
- You can also do the same with hot chocolate, I tried one of these myself the other day and they are delicious. It also means you don’t get those annoying lumps of hot chocolate powder which won’t stir in. The frothing action of this foamer properly whisks the powder and milk to remove any lumps and produce a deliciously silky, hot chocolate. It’s also so much easier than trying to heat milk in a microwave or on pan, where it can easily burn or bubble over.
- You can also heat your favourite soups too because this machine also has a setting where you can heat, but not foam.
One of the huge appeals of all-in-one milk frothers is the ease of use – and clean up! I mean, if you’ve ever made coffee with milk in a pan you have several things to clean up when you’re finished. So it’s great that this Hostess milk frother features a non-stick interior, which is really helpful because milk can be a bit ‘sticky’ when it’s heated. And the cup and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Stainless Steel 250ml capacity jug
- three temperature settings
- perfect for frothing milk, milkshakes & hot chocolate
This milk frother is a great all rounder. It can heat the milk, produce a rich and creamy foam and even stir in your favourite drink powder as well as making delicious cappuccinos or lattes. It combines all the things we love: ease of use, coffee and hot chocolate! In other words we absolutely love it!
This week’s most popular milk frothers
- 20 cm Batteries not included
- The Milk Easy will beep twice to tell you it’s finished.
- Maximum capacity for milk frothing 120 (internal level indicator: foam) ml
- Maximum capacity for milk heating 180 (internal level indicator: milk) ml
- ✅Noise Reduction: Low noise, high efficiency. Perfect milk frother handheld and foam maker...
- ✅Upgraded Design: With a double spring whisk head, more powerful and efficient to work. A...
- ✅Easy to Use: Simply press the button on the top once, the milk frother handheld starts...
- ☕ Rich Creamy Foam - If you're a coffee lover and like milk foam that's thicker and creamier,...
- ☕ Multifunctional Milk Frother - 2 different whisks for frothing the milk and heating the...
- ☕ Easy to Clean - With a large opening and non-stick coated stainless steel interior,...
- 3 Exquisite Textures: This milk frother prepares three different textures of milk foam (3.9 oz...
- Heat and Froth Milk: Miroco Milk Frother included with 2 whisks ,Provides the perfect foamy...
- Durable and Stylish Design: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for...