This automatic milk frother has two whisks, three different settings and delivers barista quality foam in just sixty seconds. It’s auto cut feature ensures perfect temperatures are achieved every time. The contemporary design includes a food grade stainless steel jug with an insulated plastic coating and non-stick interior. Currently under £50 it is excellent value for money.
What makes it stand out?
There are an awful lot of milk frothers on the market now. It takes a lot for a frother to stand out from the crowd. But the HaddinEEon manages to do exactly that.
It’s stylish design with its white insulated coating and ultra contemporary handle looks amazing. This will fit beautifully into a modern kitchen. But design isn’t everything. Just ask John DeLorean.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT】Create smooth milk foam and heat up milk by pushing a single button....
- 【STYLISH DESIGN AND PREMIUM QUALITY】The modern stylish design makes this milk frother and...
- 【GET YOU THE MOST CREAMY & FROTHY MILK FOAM】Design for every foamy milk and coffee lover....
What really makes the HaddinEEon milk frother stand out is the quality of foam it produces and how quickly it does so. Once it’s got going it only takes around a minute, sometimes 90 seconds, to whip up a really rich foam.
If you’re in a hurry in the morning this is the perfect frother for you. Start the espresso and pour the milk into the HaddinEEon. Get on with shaking your Rice Krispies into your bowl.
Meanwhile the espresso should be ready to pour into a cup just as the froth is finished. Simply pour the milk onto the coffee, scrape the foam on top and in just a couple of minutes you’ll be enjoying the ideal kickstart to your day.
Main features of the HaddinEEon milk frother
- Single button automatic functionality.
- Three settings; Hot foam, cold foam, heat milk.
- Heat resistant plastic coating.
- Two whisks – frothing whisk + heating whisk.
- Jug spout.
- Stainless steel handle.
- 360 rotating base.
- Transparent lid.
- Capacity: 4.4 oz (foam) /10.1 oz (heating).
- Heats milk to 130-149℉ without burning.
- Froths in 1 – 2 minutes.
The HddinEEon frother in a nutshell
What’s life without some tasty froth? The HaddinEEon Milk Frother is so ready to whip up your favorite hot and cold coffee drinks in moments. And with three different settings, you’re free to enjoy it any way you like – cold or hot, this appliance has what you need.
Choose the varying options of foam for a delightful twist on whichever drink you’re craving: frothy milk for that regular cup of coffee or a luscious layer of creamy foam atop your rich espresso concoction.
Don’t stop there when thinking about that late-night caffeine fix either – it’s just the thing whether it be cappuccino, hot fresh cocoa or any other frothy coffee which takes your fancy.
The durable design and modern stainless steel construction mean the HaddinEEon lasts through years of use with little care needed beyond a wipe down with cloth and some soap. Plus, it’s fast.
These days no one has time to wait for appliances like this when there are so many other tasks on our daily to do list. But pop this frother on as soon as you finish reading all those emails and have your morning coffee ready for when you need it most. Whip up all your dream drink creations with this frother within two minutes.
How to use the frother
This is a really easy device to use. It’s fully automatic so it’s just a question of pressing the button located on the side of the body. But let’s back up a little and go through the process of making a frothy cappuccino with the HaddinEEon milk frother.
First of all you need to choose your milk. You’ll get the best results from whole milk though semi-skimmed also froths nicely. If you want to use a plant based milk use barista blends of almond, oat or soy.
Make sure the frothing whisk is in place then pour your milk into the carafe of the frother. Select warm foam by pressing the button on the body. While the HaddinEEon is doing its thing pour your prepared espresso in a cup. After around 60 seconds the milk will be warm and frothed. Pour your milk onto the espresso then spoon the froth on top. The ideal mix is three equal parts of coffee, warm milk and foam.
Other ways you can use the frother
You can use this frother to add extra luxury to your instant hot chocolate. Add your powdered chocolate to the milk in the frother, add a little sugar and warm the milk (ensure the warming whisk is fitted). Result – a lovely silky hot chocolate. Want some foam with that? Just select the hot froth setting instead.
If you’re using the heating function there are no worries about burning the milk. Once the milk reaches the optimum temperature the automatic shut off kicks in. You’ll know this has happened when the red light on the display goes off. This feature ensures you have perfectly heated milk every time.
Any little extras?
We all like something for nothing and this milk frother comes complete with a cleaning sponge. It’s really easy to clean anyway. You just need to rinse it under a running tap. But the cleaning sponge means you can give it a good clean without worrying about scratching the non-stick interior.
What about the negatives?
As a frother there isn’t really a downside. It’s got everything you need. Automatic settings, cool design etc. However, there has been some negative feedback from verified buyers. Some report reliability issues. All electrical appliances suffer from this to some extent but some users have reported that their device packed up after a few months. Which obviously isn’t great.
To their credit HaddinEEon does provide a robust warranty for your peace of mind. They offer a three year parts and labour warranty with a one year money back guarantee. Which is an excellent policy for a small kitchen appliance.
Should I buy it?
The HaddinEEon is one of the highest rated frothers we’ve reviewed. It scores well across the board. It’s a powerful device and makes it easy for anyone to make great tasting frothy coffee or foamy hot chocolate at home. If you’re looking for a well made, highly efficient frother which is easy to use this ticks all the boxes. Recommended.
Not convinced? Want an alternative? Check out this week’s best selling milk frothers on Amazon…
Top 5 best selling milk frothers
- The Milk Easy will beep twice to tell you it’s finished.
- Maximum capacity for milk frothing 120 (internal level indicator: foam) ml
- Maximum capacity for milk heating 180 (internal level indicator: milk) ml
- Embrace your inner barista and froth up lattes, mochas and milkshakes with this handy milk...
- At the touch of a button, its stainless steel coil whips warm milk or cream into a delicious...
- It's not just a coffee frother - use it as a mini electric whisk for egg whites, salad...
- 4 in 1 functions milk frother, you can make cappuccinos, coffee, macchiato, latte, hot...
- Milk frother can be cleaned quickly and easily because of not sticky design inside of the pot.
- 4 different modos, with this milk frother, you can get Latte, cappuccino schiuma, caffè Latte,...
- Have your choice of milk at the touch of a button. Perfect for making lattes, cappuccinos, flat...
- Perfectly frothed or heated milk at the touch of a button. From cold to hot milk in about 80...
- Two Layer non-stick coating prevents milk from sticking to the interior of the machine making...
- Dense Milk Foam: SHARDOR milk frother jug use upgraded irregular magnetic whisk which could...
- Large Capacity: The milk steamer has a bigger capacity than most frothers, it can froth milk up...
- 3-in-1 Multifunctional Milk Frother: SHARDOR electric steamer include 3 different settings can...
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure notice for further information.