A hand operated milk frother that’s quick and easy to use
With this nifty little gadget in your possession you’ll be able to quickly froth milk for your cappuccino, coffee, latte or hot chocolate in just 20-30 seconds! Despite being hand operated the Bodum Latteo milk frother outperforms some of its more expensive, electric counterparts. This makes ideal if you want a frother that’s easily affordable.
Not only that but when you’ve finished frothing your milk you can bung ALL parts of the frother into the dish washer for easy cleaning – it really doesn’t get any easier than that!
How to use the Bodum Latteo milk frother
Simple pour in your pre-heated milk, and use a little bit of hand-o-matic pumping to get perfectly frothy milk in less than 30 seconds. There is also a hand fill line printed onto the side of the glass so you know exactly how much milk to use – too much milk could cause a mess!
Although if you don’t want to froth the milk whilst its hot you can always froth it first and then place the glass jar in the microwave to heat up.
In fact, some people claim this produces a much denser foam and that the heat from the microwave firms up the firm to an almost beaten egg-white consistency. This is particularly useful to know because it allows you to have total control over the consistency of the foam produced – which is great if you enjoy a thicker/lighter foam.
- 0.25 l
- 8 oz
- Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass
The container itself is made from borosilicate glass. This is a special type of glass that is very resistant to thermal shock. This prevents the glass from cracking or shattering if, for example, you pour hot milk straight into the frother without warming the glass container first.
This also allows you can place it in the microwave to heat the milk for short periods, which is great because it means there’s a bit less washing up because you won’t need to heat the milk/foam in a separate container.
The lid to this frother has a deep rim which prevents foam escaping through the rim/spout and making a mess.
If you’re looking for a milk frother that doesn’t break the bank, but still delivers, then you can’t go wrong with the Bodum Latteo milk frother. It makes a perfect companion to any coffee machine (that might not produce as much foam as you’d like) and is super simple to use and clean.
And, whilst it does not heat the milk for you the fact you can do heat it easily in the same container as you produce the froth is a very nice though out feature that will definitely save you some time. You also have the added bonus that there is very little which can go wrong (such as a faulty electrics etc) meaning this frother should last you for a very long time. A great all rounder!
This week’s most popular milk frothers
- INSTANT OOMPH FOR HOT DRINKS: Embrace your inner barista and froth up lattes, mochas and...
- QUICK AND EASY: At the touch of a button, its stainless steel coil whips warm milk or cream...
- VERSATILE: It's not just a coffee frother - use it as a mini electric whisk for egg whites,...
- Handheld, battery-powered milk Frother
- Frothes milk in 15-20 seconds
- Can be used for both cold and hot milk
- ☕【Large Capacity & Portability】Our milk frother heats up to 350ml/11.8oz milk and control...
- ☕【Make Creamy Milk Foam Quickly】 This milk frother only takes 1-2 minutes to brew the...
- ☕【One Button Controls 3 Modes】 Say goodbye to the original manual milk frother, enjoy the...