Aerolatte Union Jack Milk Frother!
Wow! Would you just look at this milk frother! Aerolatte have a reputation for throwing the usual misconceptions about battery powered frothers in the bin. They feature a powerful motor that runs to full performance of regular batteries, allowing it whip and foam in a way which usually defeats most battery powered frothers.
Now they’ve gone one step further and embossed the handle of this handheld milk frother with, the wonderfully crisp and vibrant, Union Jack flag.
This is a British designed product that has had many imitators over the years, but none have come close to matching the performance of Aerolatte. The whisk head and powerful motor allow you froth milk to a creamy foam in a breeze and makes wonderful cappuccinos and lattes.
But like most good milk frothers, you can also use the Aerolatte Union Jack milk frother for a myriad of other purposes making it a truly versatile and valuable piece of kitchen gadgetry.
You can, for example, make decadent hot chocolates (and remove those pesky clumps of chocolate powder which sometimes form!) and enhance your milkshakes by creating a frothy, creamy milkshakes without the extra calories added by using ice cream. But, the extra uses don’t stop there. You can whip creams, sauces and even use it remove lumps from gravy. This is because of its compact design which is not fixed to one particular function. Allowing you to use the whisking head to be used in gravy pans and glasses as well as jugs full of milk.
This Aerolatte frother also comes with a protective storage case. Allowing you to store it with your cutlery if you wish without worrying about the whisk head becoming bent or mishaped. It also comes complete with batteries and full operating instructions meaning as soon as you but you’re ready to go.
This week’s most popular milk frothers
- The Milk Easy will beep twice to tell you it’s finished.
- Maximum capacity for milk frothing 120 (internal level indicator: foam) ml
- Maximum capacity for milk heating 180 (internal level indicator: milk) ml
- Embrace your inner barista and froth up lattes, mochas and milkshakes with this handy milk...
- At the touch of a button, its stainless steel coil whips warm milk or cream into a delicious...
- It's not just a coffee frother - use it as a mini electric whisk for egg whites, salad...
- ☕【One Touch fulfills 4 requirements】The latest milk frother in the Bonsenkitche can...
- ☕【Fast and quiet operation】 Heats and prepares exquisite milk foam in less than 2 minutes...
- ☕【Large Capacity】The milk frother has a bigger capacity than most frothers and can froth...
What to consider before you buy
Although the Aerolatte Union Jack milk frother boasts powerful performance it is worth remembering these devices can cost a small fortune in batteries – if used a lot. We always think these types of unit are ideal if you think you won’t use it too regularly – if you’re not a daily cappuccino drinker for example!
But regular gourmet coffee fans may appreciate the convenience of the automatic milk frother by dualit or even a manual model such as this impressive entry by Bialetti. These devices are powered by the mains or heated on the stove top directly so do not suffer with the potential drawback of having batteries; and are ultimately much cheaper to run for more frequent users.
Given the sheer amount of uses this frother has. The protective storage case. The fact it comes complete with batteries and features a powerful motor which can be used to whisk most things. The Aerolatte Union Jack milk frother certainly gets a thumbs up from us.
The final tick in the box is the wonderful Union Jack design which we think is just great!
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure notice for further information.