The Retro Way To Prepare Your Milk.
We think the Aeroccino 3 milk frother by Nesspresso looks fantastic – its not too bad at preparing a creamy and perfectly velvety foamed milk either!
The retro style case hides a wonderfully modern interior that can be set to heat in addition to frothing the milk. The whisk itself is attached by a magnet to the the base of the interior which makes it a breeze to remove and clean.
The inside is lined with a non-stick coating so you can simply wipe or rinse it clean when you’ve finished frothing your milk.
The Aeroccino 3 milk frother also comes with two interchangeable whisks – one to stir and one to froth the milk. Nestle have even made a convenient storage pod in the machine where you can easily store the whisks when they’re not in use.
How Much Milk Can Be Foamed at Any One Time?
Depending on whether you’re preparing simply hot milk or hot and foamed milk the Aeroccino 3 milk frother can take 240ml or 120ml of milk respectively. Which is ideal if you’re only preparing a frothed coffee for yourself.
If you’re making for two or more for friends you’ll need to prepare one cup after another, but this is norm for virtually all milk frothers. And most can only prepare one latte glass/cappuccino worth of milk at any time.
That said the quality of the foam produced has been described as like ‘ice-cream’ which is great considering some milk frothers I have used in the past barely make anything like a light froth on the top.
- Package Dimensions: 11.6 L x 20.4 H x 11.8 W (centimeters)
What’s The After Sales Support Like?
It is always a good idea to make sure you can get access to good support after your purchase; and here Nestle do not disappoint. Our research has shown that several people have contacted support staff after buying and the team at Nestle appear to have been very helpful.
One tip we read they gave out even provided excellent instructions on how to make cleaning the inside of the milk frother even easier. Simply place a drop of washing up liquid into the machine and then fill with cold water to the lower line. Then simply turn on the machine and let it automatically remove the milk for you! Apparently it breaks down and removes the milk protein.
Aeroccino 3 milk frother – The verdict
The Aeroccino 3 milk frother not only looks the part but it also produces a beautiful foamed milk. When you couple this with the after sales support (if needed) and the quality of the foam produced we think any coffee lover who’s into their cappuccinos or lattes will love this stylish little device.
This week’s most popular milk frothers
- The Milk Easy will beep twice to tell you it’s finished.
- Maximum capacity for milk frothing 120 (internal level indicator: foam) ml
- Maximum capacity for milk heating 180 (internal level indicator: milk) ml
- 3 Exquisite Textures: This milk frother prepares three different textures of milk foam (3.9 oz...
- Heat and Froth Milk: Miroco Milk Frother included with 2 whisks ,Provides the perfect foamy...
- Durable and Stylish Design: High-quality stainless steel and non-stick coating interior for...
- INSTANT OOMPH FOR HOT DRINKS: Embrace your inner barista and froth up lattes, mochas and...
- QUICK AND EASY: At the touch of a button, its stainless steel coil whips warm milk or cream...
- VERSATILE: It's not just a coffee frother - use it as a mini electric whisk for egg whites,...